Modern remake of Bayern Munich's home kit for the 1995/97 seasons. Bayern won the ‘95/96 UEFA Cup and the Bundesliga in the following '96/97 campaign. Jurgen Klinsmann enjoyed his first two seasons at the club after joining from Tottenham, scoring nearly 50 goals in in total.
SIZING - The shirt is slim fitting, so if you want a more classic fit, the advice is to order one size up from usual. If you are in between sizes you should order the larger size:
Small - 36" Chest
Medium - 38" Chest
Large - 40" Chest
Extra Large - 42" Chest
XXL - 44" Chest
DETAILS & CARE
- The shirt is made out of 100% polyester.
- Name and number printing is in the original style and format
- Badges will be added to the shirt for free if in stock. If not in stock we will not put them on the shirt.
- To ensure best quality and condition we always recommend hand-washing this item - Shirts with printed names and number must be hand washed only.
- Allow the shirt to dry naturally after washing and avoid tumble drying.
Please note orders placed between 31st January - 14th February 2024 will not be dispatched until 19th February 2024 due to a warehouse upgrade - see our shipping policy for more information.